Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time to Slow Down and Catch Up

I decided that I needed to take a few minutes (more like an hour) and try to get organized. I have a lot of loose ends that need tied. I finally send my family's Christmas lists out and decided what I would be taking to the Thanksmas Party. (My family hold Thanksgiving and Christmas together the weekend after Thanksgiving and we each pick one name to determine who we exchange gifts with this year. Of course, we should have had our lists posted to the family about a month ago but I just did it!)

My family also puts together a family calendar and I am in charge of getting them printed. I think I now have everyone's and that I can get them ready for printing. I try to have them done and ready for distribution at the Thanksmas Party, but I haven't always been successful. There have been years in which I don't have everyone's month turned in and there was one year in which the printer combined our calendar with another family's. Imagine my surprise when I turned to July and saw a family protrait of people I didn't recognize. Fortunately for me, I noticed it at the store, but the other family had picked their's up already!

I am working on a couple of quilts, of course but I haven't taken pictures of them yet. Maybe tonight. I also have some really fun pictures of Quinn that I'll post next time. Anyway, that's all for now. I WILL post later!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: