I didn't complete all four Patriotic Rail Fence quilts that I wanted to. :-( Two tops are done and the other two are ready to piece.
In my defense, I had a couple of embroidery orders and two more memory quilts. Also on Wednesday I decided to make graduation quilts for two of Jack's grandkids and the party for them was Saturday. I knew I had to use a quick and easy pattern and since I was in the Rail Fence mode that's what I did. I used colors for the colleges that they will be attending (Maggie - Slippery Rock and Ian - Philadelphia University). I don't have pictures because I forgot to take one before I wrapped them, and the kids hadn't opened gifts when we had to leave the party. I've been promised pictures, so I'll post them later.
Here's the report:
Fabric Used This Week: 22.50 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 174.375 yards
Fabric Added This Week: 12.0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 91.5 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2010: 82.875 yards
Check the stash reports of other quilters by going to Judy L.'s blog.