Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stash Reports - Weeks 22 and 23

I didn't do a lot of sewing, but my report shows a lot of fabric out because I'm finally reporting the Glacier Star fabric amount used. I waited to do this because I bought extra and included that in an earlier report but I wanted to keep track of what I actually used and report the amount used accurately. Well, the top is done and it ended using a little over 15 yards! YEAH!!! If you didn't see the picture, you can click here.

I bought some fabric these past two weeks and even though some of it was out as fast as it was in (a swap), I decided to count it. I wasn't going to, but figured if I'm keeping track, I might as well keep track of it all. I also bought some fabric for the Honor Flight lap quilts that I'm making so that fabric should go out pretty quickly. So, buying 14 yards of fabric doesn't bother - this time.  :-)

I added a new category to my report - quilts ready to be quilted. Some of these had been pulled for the UFO challenge, but not all of them.  I decided to list them separately so I would be more inclined to work on them. When they're listed with the UFOs, they aren't staring me in the face saying "All you need to do is get me quilted and bound." Well, now they are. Let's hope it works.

Here's the report:
Fabric Added This Week: 14.00 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 94.50 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 23.25yards
Fabric Used to Date: 193.125 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2011: 98.625 yards
UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 5
UFOs Still to Do: ???
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 12
Quilts Ready to be Quilted and Bound:  9

Check out how other quilters are doing with their stash usage. Go to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

No comments: