Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stash Report - Week 33

I finished up all the Honor Flight quilts and three more quilts are being quilted so I used a lot of fabric this week. If you want to see the pictures of the completed 15 Honor Flight quilts, click here.

I did some quick math and realized that I used almost 70 yards of fabric making those Honor Flight quilts and just about half of that came from my stash. Half! Can you believe that I had almost 35 yards of patriotic or red, white and blue fabric in my stash? WOW!! (I think I have to commit to make a lot of quilts for another organization. It really got me moving to make these quilts and I sure did use a lot of fabric.)

Anyway, I've been busy with other things as well, and three more quilts are in the process of being quilted. All three of these are UFOs so I'm really excited to get them done. I just might get caught up with the two UFO challenges that I joined back in January.  :-)

Here's the report.
Fabric Added This Week: 3.25 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 137.50 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 25.25 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 305.375 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2011: 167.875yards
UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 7
UFOs Still to Do: ???
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 27
Quilts Ready to be Quilted and Bound: 9
Quilts Quilted and Ready to be Bound: 3

Check out how other quilters are doing with their stash usage. Go to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.


1 comment:

Kate said...

The Honor Flight quilts are beautiful. What a great effort for such a great cause.