I had to do a little playing around with the backing fabric because the fabric I wanted to use was not cut straight and was a bit short in a couple of palces. Now I could have changed fabric, but I really wanted to use this one. It was a black and orange check that I don't know when or why I got it. I also knew that I probably wouldn't use it for anything other than a backing so this worked, almost. At most, I was only about 3/4 of an inch short (before quilting) and I really didn't want to piece a different backing. So, I decided to go ahead and quilt it and make a wide binding to flip around back and cover the problem area. Here are some pictures.
Here's what it looks like from the front. It's done and I'm happy, even though this is a crappy picture!