Monday, December 29, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Remember this picture from my last Design Wall Monday post?


Jelly Roll Quilt - I love the colorwash effect these strips create

I told you that this would probably be the same until after Christmas and I was correct. I did spend a little time yesterday at the sewing machine and got the chance to add the additional strips that were hanging next to the quilt in the picture above. 


Jelly Roll Quilt - I love the colorwash effect these strips create

Since I want to make this larger, I have an additional 20 strips that I'm going to add. Well, I'm going to add strips until I'm happy with the look and size. 

Plus, I promise to post a much better picture when this quilt top is done. :-)

What's on your design wall?

Check out what other quilts are working on today!




2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think this is just such a fun quilt! Love the colors

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think this is just such a fun quilt! Love the colors