Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday Quilting

We've had a busy couple of weeks and this week will be more of the same. I decided that I just needed to sit down, put the walking foot on the machine, and do some simple quilting.  

AHHHHHH! This is so relaxing...


I can't show you the whole quilt because this is a secret sewing project.


This is a terrible picture of the backing - I just can't get the color to show up properly.


Here's a bigger picture of the quilting design.


Besides the backing, these are the only two fabrics in the quilt. 


I'm thinking the binding will be the multi-colored fabric, but I won't decide that until I'm done quilting.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh I love that backing fabric. I sure look forward to seeing this quilt when you are done.
xx, Carol