Friday, May 28, 2021

A Little Sewing Time

I've been busy the last few weeks working on a number of things, including some secret sewing projects. I will soon be able to share those; but in the mean time, I decided to do some sewing for me. 

I finished sewing my blocks for my Homespun quilt! I love this pattern by Modernly Morgan. Truth be told, I like EVERY Modernly Morgan pattern. 

Ok, since I'm being honest, I am working on this for a Sew Along that I will be hosting. But the reason I am hosting this Sew Along is because I wanted to make this quilt and I knew that if I used the pattern for the Sew Along, I could justify putting aside a few other already-started projects and make this quilt.  :-)  

I used fabric that I already had on hand and that sure felt good. My background is scrappy, but it works since all of the fabrics are tone on tone whites.  

My goal is to get this top together this weekend and get my notes in order and finalize the Sew Along schedule. 

What are you working on this weekend? 

1 comment:

Chloe Elizabeth said...

I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored. My ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. I was so happy to meet Dr. Osasu how he helps many people to bring their Lover back so i contact him to help me too. That was how Dr. Osasu helped me to bring my Husband back.. A big thank you to Dr. Osasu because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. If you are here and you need your Ex Let you in over back or your husband moves to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: drosasu25@gmail.com
You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2347064365391