Thursday, August 18, 2022

Delivered Quilts

In my last post (YIKES - that was over a month ago!), I shared pictures of a quilt I was making and my struggle with determining the borders. The quilt is done and delivered and I figured that I should share pictures. You can read more about this quilt and the smaller version I made HERE. In that post, I described the story behind my fabric choices and why I chose this pattern.

This is the quilt that will be auctioned this weekend, with the proceeds going to Lexi who is struggling with Stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma.


The quilt measures 70" x 84" and will fit nicely on a twin bed. The pattern is called In a Flash and it's from the Quick as a Wink - 3 yard Quilt booklet. I quilted random loops throughout this quilt and I like how it looks on both the front and back.

I made a lap size version of this quilt because I want Lexi to have a quilt to take with her to treatments and snuggle with while she is at home. If you have not done so already, please take a couple of minutes and read about the making of this quilt HERE and I think you will have a good understanding of why I felt the need to make this quilt. I want Lexi to know and feel how much she is loved by her family and friends. 


Lexi's quilt measures 50" x 68" and I think that is a perfect lap size. 

Please keep Lexi and her family in your thoughts. She can use all the good vibes you can send.

I have been working on other projects and spending time with family. I'll share more on that soon. 

No comments: