Thursday, June 13, 2024

Sewing - finally

Sometimes you just need to take a break from "real" work and sit down at your sewing machine. That's what I did for 45 minutes and and it felt so good! It's been a hot minute since I've been able to just sit and sew here at home. I did sew while I was in VA, and I'll share pictures sometime, but it's been a long time since I've done any sewing here at home.  

Imagine that...I'm sewing red, white, and blue fabrics.  LOL


I always have patriotic fabrics out for QOV projects and these were just sitting on the table so I decided to use them. I'm simply sewing some strips today and making my sub-cuts, but soon (a very relative term!) I will be putting pieces on the wall and sewing blocks and rows. 

I've got to get back to computer work, but I hope to share pictures before I leave for four days away from home. Please though...don't hold your breath. You may just pass out before I post again.  LOL


No comments: