Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I had every intention of coming home from work and posting pictures of the two quilts I made this weekend for my granddaughter Quinn. Really, I did plan to do that. Well, it's after midnight and I'm just now getting around to it! Better late than never, right?



I guess I have become intrigued with this pattern. I think it's really a cool looking quilt and it really is a quick and deceptively easy pattern. A friend of mine is making one as a raffle quilt for the Breast Cancer 3-Day and it looks great. She's using pinks and greens and I'll post a picture here with the raffle information when she's done with it.

I'm taking a break from getting things ready for my trip to Superior Threads and I may just go to bed and deal with it in the morning. I have to leave by 2:30PM to get to the Cleveland airport, so I do have a bit of time to get things done tomorrow. Anyway, I'm pretty excited about the trip. Check out their website and read about the "School of Threadology." Earlier today, I was telling someone about my trip and realized that to non-sewers/quilter it sounds pretty funky. You should've seen the looks that I got when I said I was flying across the country to learn about thread! I know that you quilters out there get it and that's what matters. I'm sure I'll have pictures to post, but I won't be taking a computer so I won't be able to post until probably Sunday.

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

These are awesome quilts! Love the variety of prints - I see a soccer print in there! And the striped binding sets it off perfectly!! Great job!