Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stash Report - Week 17

As I posted yesterday, actually early this morning, I was able to get to some quilting projects this past week, so I have some decent numbers to report. YEAH!!

Check out my previous post to see a picture of my latest Twister wallhanging. I really like how it turned out and I can't wait to finish the one with the pinwheels in the border!

Here's the report:
Fabric Used This Week: 6.249 yards

Fabric Used to Date: 115.290 yards

Fabric Added This Week: 0.00 yards

Fabric Added to Date: 68.5 yards

Net Fabric Used for 2010: 46.790yards

Check out how the rest of the Stash Busters are doing on JudyL's Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Wow, you ahd a great week in using stash! COngrats and keep it up!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

keep up the good work using the stash! :)

Vicki H. said...

The Twister wall hanging is very pretty. Lots of fabric used, that is great!