I was reminded earlier today that I had not posted final pictures of the four quilts I was binding a couple of weeks ago. Well, I've only taken pictures of two of them so I'll post those and hopefully get the other two pictures taken in the next day or so.
I've called this first quilt Scrap Twist and it's based on Bonnie Hunter's Strip Twist. I didn't follow Bonnie's instructions, but I've seen her quilt and feel that I need to give her credit here. I'm happy to say that this project used a lot of small scraps and I'm pleased with how it turned out.
Here's my Caffeine Chaos finally done. This is loosely based on Mary Johnson's Twisted 9-Patch so I'm giving her credit also. You probably can't tell, but many of the dark fabrics are coffee-related, and I didn't want to have the background or "twists" all one fabric (especially since I didn't have enough of any one fabric to do that), so I mixed that up a bit and since the blocks are skewed I thought that the title Caffeine Chaos was quite fitting! I quilted it on my friend's HQ16 and continued the chaos theme by quilting jagged lines all over the quilt. I really like this quilt too, especially the striped border. :-)