Monday, July 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday

I've had lots of projects up on the design wall lately but not all of them have been mine. Here's what up there now - Gateway to Paradise by Little Louise Designs. I really like this quilt done in batiks, but I also had this 20 strip pack of yellow and grey fabric and I decided that I needed to use it. It was perfect since this quilt calls for jelly rolls, bali pops, or similar pre-cut strips, but it only uses 20 strips. I'll make another quilt, probably using a bali pop, but I'll make it larger.


Here are a few other projects that have made their way on the wall during the last couple of weeks.

Jerry's first quilt before borders.


Auditioning borders


Connie's quilt after learning how to sew on a binding. (Oops, it's sideways.)

Connie and her beautifully pieced quilt. (Click here to see what Kare said about quilting Connie's quilt.)


Here's Claire's quilt.


And Jerry's Framed Rectangles quilt ready to sew into rows.


Also making their way to the wall, but of which I don't have pictures available right now, are Donna's Maple Leaf Log Cabin quilt, Ann's patio cushions, the chenille blanket I made for Lynn and my modified 1600 quilt. Whew.....the sewing room has been a busy place.

I did make some organization changes that I just LOVE. Check out my notions corner. I have to admit, though. This pictures makes me realize just how much of a ruler wh*re I really am.  :-(


Check out what other quilters have on their design walls today.
Go to Judy L's Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Cindy Sharp said...

Looks like a lovely place to work!