Monday, August 19, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I've been quite busy the last few days and will not be home most of the day today so I doubt that too much will get done on this quilt, but I really do need to work on it soon. This is for Lynn and Ty's baby. They picked out the fabric and design a while ago and I kind of procrastinated.  :-(

Of course, we were all hoping that Lynn would go into labor this weekend because Nikki and family were here and school starts this coming week, but it didn't happen.


I've been having some fun and have been sending text message to Baby, via Lynn and Ty with suggestions and encouragement on the best days and times to make his/her grand entrance. So far Baby hasn't listened. Do you think that a finished quilt will be enticing enough to move things along? Oh, I think I need to get busy!

Check out what other quilters have on their design walls today.
Check out Judy L's Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just love the baby turtles!! What a cute quilt for a baby.