Monday, October 5, 2015

Design Wall Monday

I have been quite lazy with my blog postings lately so it's been quite a long time since I've posted for a Design Wall Monday. Really, I have been busy but the timing just hasn't been right to post something in progress on a Monday. 

Well, today is different and I have something on the wall on which I'm still working. I should be happy that I've been completing things and don't have them "in progress." Yep, that's the story I'm sticking with. :-)

Hopefully the next time you see this it will be a completed table runner. Done, done and done (pieced, quilted and bound)!



I like how this is turning out. The pattern calls for this to more scrappy but I wanted to use up the left over four red and blue fabrics from a previous project. As a matter of fact, the gold and white are left-overs as well and I'm hoping to have enough of scraps for the binding as well. I think I'll go for the gold and piece the backing totally from scraps; and I am positive that I have a big enough batting scrap to use too. :-)

What's on your design wall today?

Check out what other quilters are creating today.

Go to Judy L's Patchwork Times

and

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I'm all for using it up - so good for you. And you are going to have a pretty project finished.

sophie said...

You are making great use of your scraps. It's going to be great!

Bonnie said...

Nice table runner. It is so satisfying to use only stash fabrics to make anything! Nice job.