Here is where I was yesterday...
I've added the top and bottom borders and I like it. I have decided to not add the floral border that was the original focus fabric and I'm happy with that choice. It's a good size - about 80" x 80" and I can live with that.
This will have to go into the quilting que, but I hopefully it will get done soon.
After I finished those borders, I started cutting the challenge fabric. I'm separating the large blocks here and playing around with ideas for this.
I also made some flying geese units.
Yes, a couple of the projects are going to have stars, so these flying geese units are going to be star points.
Units are made and stars will be constructed tomorrow.
To be sure that I don't waste fabric, I am making practice blocks out of scrap fabric. I like what I've made so far and will post more pictures soon.