When I woke up and looked at the quilt, I knew I just could not settle for the border the way it was. I had put plain cornerstones in and they just did not work! So, I spent some quality time with my seam ripper and took out all four cornerstones.
I really didn't mind doing this and it didn't take very long.
Here's the block I used to replace the plain cornerstone. So much better!
I'm hoping to quilt this up pretty quickly and I'll soon post completed pictures.
I'm working on a couple of other projects too and I'm close to having completed quilt tops for two more projects. WooHoo! I know that it doesn't seem like I got a lot done because I don't have pictures, but I really have been productive and I'm happy with the results.
I hope to get things quilted this weekend so I'll be able to work on binding early next week. I really enjoy the binding process, so I'm looking forward to that. I still have the two nine patch quilts from earlier this week to quilt too. Man, I sure am getting behind. I better get busy. 😀
I'm hooking up to