Thursday, February 16, 2017

Binding, Binding, and More Binding

These five quilts are ready to have the hand stitching done. I know it only looks like three, but there are two fairly small quilts - 52" x 64" that are folded up and tucked between two larger quilts - the scrappy Bundle Buster on the bottom and the Sunset Strip with the blue binding.


I haven't decided, but I might take one with me this weekend to work on Saturday night. Annie and I have two workshops (umbrellas on Saturday and Mondo Bag on Sunday) and since I like to bind, that might be just what I need to relax after a long day.  

I know that I won't bind Friday night. (We're going up a day early since we have to set up at 8:30 Saturday morning and I worry about running into delays since we're about 2 hours away.) We'll spend Friday night double checking (actually triple checking!) everything and try to get to sleep early. I don't know if that will work. We tried it last year and spent the night talking, laughing, and saying, "We really need to go to sleep!" 😄

I'll try to get pictures and post them Sunday evening.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments: