Monday, June 12, 2017

Design Wall Monday

It's been a couple of weeks, but I have something to show. Yay!


This OSU quilt has some applique, but that shouldn't take long. I hope to complete this top mid-week and continue on my voyage to get caught up.

This pattern is called OSU Champions and is by Rita Fischel. It's pretty easy and I love the fact that I used stash to create this. Go Buckeyes!

I'll update you with pictures of our Sister's Weekend, which was fun as usual.

Check out what everyone else has on their design wall.

Go to:


AND



3 comments:

Judy Hansen said...

I like your Ohio State quilt - makes me want to make a Michigan State one for my hubby.

Pamela Arbour said...

That looks good! Congratulations.

Suze said...

Joanne, Joanne, Joanne ~ It might be up for debate BUT there is only one thing wrong with the quilt. It needs to be BLACK and ORANGE. Go Oklahoma State Pokes! My daughter is an alum and I was almost an ABD there. And then two ugly illnesses became more than a Ph.D. Nice quilt.