Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wayward Transparency Quilt Link Up

I enjoyed making both of my Wayward Transparency quilts and I've also really enjoyed the link up that Yvonne of Quilting Jetgirl set up for all the participants in the Quilt Along.

If you enjoyed seeing my quilts, you really should take the time to check out the others. I think there are 90+ people who have linked up pictures of their quilts, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the eye candy. Some of these are absolutely spectacular, especially when it comes the quilting. 

I really like both quilts and am very happy I joined the group. I'm impressed the with finished projects and am quite inspired by them.

One final posting of these two quilts - you know, because I like them so much.  😊






1 comment:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Thank you so much for participating in the quilt along, Joanne! Your two versions are striking and I enjoyed seeing your process as you worked on them.