What better way to do that than sew?
I threw this up on the design wall Tuesday night, knowing that I wouldn't have an opportunity to work on it for at least a week. I really just wanted to see if my fabrics would play together nicely, and I think they do.
This quilt is the center of the Labyrinth Quilt by Debbie Maddy.
My friend Eillen wants to use a variation of this pattern for a Quilt of Valor and I told her that I'd help adjust the pattern. On Monday, we pulled some fabric, made some changes, and decided what we needed. I wanted to review my math and sketches so I decided to use real fabric to do that. I think everything will work and I look forward to completing this quilt.
I'm going to sew a couple of rows together right now and then head back to work. That should settle me down a bit and get me back on track.