Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Slice Rug

If you've read my blog over the past year, you know that I've made a lot of jelly roll rugs and taught a lot of classes. You probably remember seeing these on the blog before. I still like all of these and all the ones that I haven't posted here.











There's a new version of the rug called Slice Rug, and of course I've made one of them.

Here's the rug I made yesterday. It measures about 18" x 31" and is pretty darn quick and easy to make.


I am very pleased with how it turned out and know that I'll be making more so stay tuned. 

I'll be in Cleveland at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo for the next couple of days. If you are in town, stop by and see me.  :-)

1 comment:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I really like the shape of the slice rug; very nice!