Monday, November 25, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I finished the pattern test for Tammy Silvers and I am very happy with the results! This is made using her guided improv technique, and it is really quite easy, as well as addictive.😊 Tammy has this pattern available for pre-order in her shop



While working on this, I've been doing a couple of other projects too. I'm working on my 2019 Color Challenge quilts and I'm slowly plugging along. The first quilt has much more work involved in the layout, but I know that the results will be worth the time and effort. 



The second quilt layout is quite a bit easier and I know that it won't take long to put that together. I have much of it cut already, but just have to sit down and sew it. I hope to have both of these quilts done in a couple of weeks, but we'll see.

I am also finishing up a couple of projects for the upcoming Virtual Cookie Exchange hosted by Carol over at Just Let Me Quilt


Here's a sneak peek at some of the fabrics I'm using. 


Of course I'm playing around with some cookie recipes too.  :-) 

What are you working on this week?

Check out some Quilter's Eye Candy at


and

3 comments:

Ramona said...

The quilt made testing the pattern is gorgeous! Thank you for the link to the pattern. I really like your rainbow dots with the black, too. Happy Quilting!

Anonymous said...

The test quilt is gorgeous! And I love that rainbow dot fabric. Pinning!

Michelle
https://bijoubeadboutique.com

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I love your Compass Quilt, so pretty!