Monday, January 11, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Here it is Monday already and another Design Wall day!

I am in the process of making the strip sets (14 needed, 8 complete) for a five-fabric Weaver Fever quilt. I had a lot of black and white fabric in my stash and decided to use it here. To "kick it up a bit", I'm using purple as the background and in the borders, along with lime green. I'm hoping this turns out as fun in reality as it is in my head! Of course, the picture isn't the greatest since it's on a white background, but I think you get the idea.



Here's the pattern:



What are you working on this Monday? Check out Judy L's Patchwork Times (see link on my sidebar) to see what everyone else has on their design wall.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the green in there!

Quilter Kathy said...

Love your fabric choices...looks like a tricky pattern to sew.

Teaquilts said...

Ohh, I have that book! Been wanting to do a quilt for a few years now. Keep us up to date on your progress.

Dawn-Marie said...

That is gonna be amazing when it is done!

Melinda said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out. I have become addicted to black and white and this will be beautiful.

Diane said...

I've made weaver fever quilts, they are fun and look so wonderful-yours is going to be fabulous

KatieQ said...

I love how the black and white looks with the purple. I'm sure the green will be a great addition.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

That is going to be so pretty! Looking forward to seeing your progress. Cheers! Evelyn