Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stash Report - Week 31

I just had to do it. Because I've been working on memory quilts and UFOs, I didn't use much stash this week and it was bugging me because I REALLY wanted to break the 100 net used mark. SOOOOOOO, last night I sat down and made pillowcases. I feel like I cheated, but then again, I used stash right?

By the way....still no baby!

Here's the weekly report:

Fabric Used This Week: 4 yards

Fabric Used to Date: 205.625 yards

Fabric Added This Week: 0.00 yards

Fabric Added to Date: 104.25 yards

Net Fabric Used for 2010: 101.375 yards

Check out the stash reports of other quilters at Judy L.'s Patchwork Times blog.

2 comments:

SpinningStar said...

CONGRATS!!

Unfortunately, I am looking at the 100 yard mark the other way, so I am trying to be real good and start sewing.

And, makeing pillowcases is not cheating. As you said, it is using the stash.

Judy D in WA said...

Congratulations! That 100 mark is a very good accomplishment! A feel good moment for sure. :)