Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stash Report - Week 32

We've had a busy week here, just not sewing wise.

For those that missed it. Sadie Jane was born Tuesday and I noticed something interesting as I was preparing an e-mail announcing her birth to some friends and family. Sadie was born on 8/3, she weighed 8lbs. 3 oz., and she was born at 8:30AM. What do YOU think will be her lucky numbers?

In terms of stash usage this week, it was a virtual bust. I have some things I want to start but I haven't begun "shopping the stash" yet and I know that I'll have to buy some fabric because I'll need some yardage, not just small pieces. Perhaps I'll get a chance this afternoon to see what I have and make a list of what I need.

Here's the weekly report:

Fabric Used This Week: 0 yards

Fabric Used to Date: 205.625 yards

Fabric Added This Week: 0.00 yards

Fabric Added to Date: 104.25 yards

Net Fabric Used for 2010: 101.375 yards

Check out the stash reports of other quilters at Judy L.'s Patchwork Times blog.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Congrats on the baby, yes those are her numbers.
Your stash busting numbers are great to.