Monday, November 1, 2010

Fun Pictures

As promised, here are a some pictures from the weekend. Nikki and her family were here and even though there was a lot going on, I found some wonderful photo opps. Proud Grandma Warning: There are lots of pictures that made me smile, and I hope you enjoy them. If you're a proud grandma, post your pictures and I'll check them out.

Take a look at Nikki's Halloween pictures. Nikki made her costume as well as Quinn's and they turned out great. Lynn also made her's and I think it looks wonderful, especially since she's wearing a skirt, top, and bed skirt from Goodwill! Check out everyone's hair. Love the look, guys! :-) Here are two of my favorite pictures.


Here's a couple of my Halloween pictures. Quinn was a cowgirl at Zach's family gathering Saturday night. The outfit was one that Bella had worn for a dance recital and Quinn looked great in it. For some reason, Quinn LOVES to sit on the stairs. Here she is with Lynn and Ty.

It's hard to believe, but Sadie is 3 months old. Isn't she adorable?

Quinn was helping me make cookies Sunday morning.

We kind of had an accident.

Whoever says that a shop vac is not a kitchen appliance has not tried to bake with a 2 1/2 year old assistant!

I have a great video of Sadie telling me all about it, but I can't get it to load here. UGHHHH I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'm such a proud grandma, and it's not just because Quinn reads quilting books! I just know she's going to be a quilter. :-)

Just like most quilters, Quinn loves her notions. Look at what she can do with empty spools.

Of course, Quinn loves her hats and found one to wear this weekend!

Ok, I guess you're probably tired of all the pictures. I know Sadie is.....

No comments: