Sunday, November 7, 2010

Stash report - Week 45

I had hoped to get more done, but then again, I always hope to get more done. I added some more blocks to the scrappy 16 patch quilt but I already counted that fabric in last weeks report. I did make up my mind on the Wedding Ring quilt and I'm very pleased with how that is turning out. I hope to get the top completely done today, but it's such a beautiful day so I might end up outside instead of quilting. :-( The good news is that there was no fabric added this week!!!

Anyway, here' the report:

Fabric Used This Week: 5.50 yards

Fabric Used to Date: 246.75 yards

Fabric Added This Week: 0.00 yards

Fabric Added to Date: 129.75 yards

Net Fabric Used for 2010: 117.00 yards

Check out the stash reports of other quilters at Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

No comments: