Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stash Report - Week 7

I was feeling like I was spinning my wheels a couple of times this past week and not really accomplishing anything, but I did finish up one of my UFOs and one new quilt that I started last month. Once I looked at my paperwork, I realized that I had done ok in using stash, despite having Valentine's Day cookie orders. Now if I could just have more time and not need to sleep, I'd really be kicking some butt with my UFOs.

Here's the report:

Fabric Added This Week: 1.50 yards

Fabric Added to Date: 32.0 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 6.875

Fabric Used to Date: 49.125

Net Fabric Used for 2011: 17.125 yards

UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 3

UFOs Still to Do: I don't even want to go there!

New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 2

Check out how other quilters are using their stash by going to Judy L.'s Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Wow! You've finished 5 quilts! Way to go!