Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, I made it! I blogged everyday for the entire month of October. Whew!

It looked like I wasn't going to get a chance to continue my daily blogging because I've been extremely busy today, having left the house early and returning quite late. Well, have no fear, I'm getting this post in before midnight.  :-)  Ooops, I missed it. This posted right at midnight. I guess I shouldn't have made a trip to the bathroom before hitting the publish key. 

What was I doing all day, you ask? Well, I had to take down the bra display from the mall and put it up at Kalahari for tomorrow evening's Girls' Night Out/Bras for a Cause. Of course there was a little glitch with scheduling so I helped in other areas before I could start to put up my display. Here's a sneak peak at the display. It's not quite done, but I'm sure you get the picture.







Besides the Bras for a Cause voting and silent auction, there are lots of raffles (50/50, jewelry, furniture, special dinners, etc.), great food, wonderful entertainment, the pink balloon explosion (money inside of balloons), Deal or No Deal, Minute to Win It, a huge silent auction of amzing items, Woman of the Year, and the Hog for the Cause. (Check that out below.) This event is jammed packed with fun stuff!


I'll be busy tomorrow.....

No comments: