Thursday, July 3, 2014


Every once in a while, I see one of these cartoon-like posters that I think are funny. 

Of course some are funny, but not appropriate to post here. 

This one made me laugh out loud.

And then there are some people who not only sew barefoot, they cross their legs too!

Please notice that I have blocked out the face so as to protect Terri's identity.  :-)

I am a bit worried about pay back.....but this was worth it.


The Slow Quilter said...

I also like to sew barefoot, put since I am always droping pins on the floor and it is carpted, I must alway have the shoe around. Love the poster an love barefeet.

Carol said...

I love that little funny pic...I'm a barefoot sewer, too!

Terri Magill said...

Thanks for protecting my identity. Hey, what's ever comfortable. Love you!