Monday, September 17, 2018

Design Wall Monday

In my post last week about the Tumbling Triangles quilt, I showed a picture of my progress. Today, I can show you one completed quilt top and one almost completed top. Yay!

Here's the top that is almost completed. I have one diagonal seam to sew and the top right and bottom left corners. After that, I just need to add the borders.


This quilt is similar to the original quilt, with the background fabric light and the triangles dark.


Here's the top that I completed. I made it opposite of the original. In other words, the background is dark and the triangles are light. 


I used the same fabrics for both quilts because it would be interesting. It also helps that I had enough of both fabrics in my stash to do that. WooHoo! I've used up a bunch of stash and ended up with two quilts. 

What are you working on today?

Check out the Quilting Eye Candy at

2 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

It's really fun to see the two quilts together!

marebear said...

Very cute! Love the effect of the triangles slowly disappearing.