Thursday, January 3, 2019

Secret Sewing Sneak Peek

I really enjoy pattern testing! I find it thrilling to be a part of a new design and quilt pattern; and I learn to be a better pattern writer myself with each pattern I test. I am thrilled to be working with Tammy Silvers of Tamarinis  She has some really fun, bold, and unique projects. Take a gander at her shop. I think you'll like what you see.  :-) 

I can't show you the project just yet, but I can show you my fabrics. Actually, my husband picked these fabrics and as usual, I like what he picked. 


The yellow is the feature fabric and the others are the backgrounds, which are supposed to graduate in value. As usual, he had a plan and it didn't take him long to make his choices. Just to make the cutting easier, I quickly labelled each piece so I didn't mess up the order. That would not be good!


This quilt works up pretty quickly. The cutting is done and so is all the block construction. I'm very happy with the results so far, and so is Jack. 


I'm looking forward to when I can share the whole quilt with you!

2 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

The snippets you can share look great so far!

Danice G said...

Gorgeous color palette. Will be looking to see the progress.