Monday, December 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday

There is nothing on my design wall right now, but that'll change soon. Between the holiday and having a house full of people, I haven't had much of a chance to sew. :-(

Since I've signed up for two UFO Challenges I hope that this "blankness" doesn't happen too often in the upcoming year.

I'm just sitting down to do some hand-piecing on my hexagon blocks but hopefully tomorrow will see me sitting at the machine sewing. I know that I have a couple of projects that are just crying for me to work on them.

Check out what other quilters have on their design walls by going to Judy L's Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Christmas is great for family time, but it does seem to really reduce the sewing time. Hope you get to your machine tomorrow. Good luck on the UFO challenges. I'm doing one next year too. It's so nice to see those UFO numbers go down!