Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Margarita Time!

Margarita Sunrise, that is. This is a free pattern from Hoffman Fabrics and I used the Margarita Mango Bali Pop to make it. Besides loving the quilt, I just love the name of the Bali Pop collection. :-)
I finished the top this afternoon and it's ready to quilt. Now I just have to decide what backing to use and then I'm ready to go. YEAH!!!

I wish I could get a better picture of the border fabric that I used. It looks pretty much like plain black in the picture, but it's really a fun piece of fabric that is black, blue, purple, and green. Maybe enlarging the picture will help you see it better. To do that, just click on the picture and keep your fingers crossed.

I've been working on my Glacier Star and really like how it's coming together. I promise to take a picture soon and let you in on the progress.

No comments: