Monday, April 23, 2012

Fixed!

I fixed the problem area of my Summer Solstice. I unstitched all the "offending" points and resewed that strip. This is so much better!


I decided that since I was doing this much, I might as well finish the top. Besides, the embroidery machine was still working away. Here's the completed top, complete with a possibe/probable binding option (right top corner and partial side).

4 comments:

Mary said...

It looks great, Joanne! Perfect fix, and I love the dark triangle at that point. You are amazing... :)

Sue Daurio said...

It's amazing!!

quilary said...

Looking fabulous! You've done a great fix of those naughty points!

Gari said...

I wouldn't have noticed the points if you hadn't pointed it out but the fix was excellent.