Monday, December 31, 2018

Design Wall Monday

It's the last Design Wall Monday of the year and of course I'm late posting it. :-)


This is my version of Girl's Best Friend by Swirly Girls.


My picture is not great, but I'm using a blue background and a variety of bright batiks for the diamonds. I'm happy with the fabrics and am looking forward to completing this. 

I did finish my second Star Patch Quilt earlier this week; but between the Holidays and a death in the family, I have not had time to post a picture. 


Just so I always which side is the top, I strategically placed a fussy cut square.


In case you missed it, here's my first version of the quilt.


I think that I'd like to make one more version of this quilt - rectangular like my first one, but in red, white, and blue. It will be great for a Quilt of Valor!

What are you working on this week?
Check out the quilters eye candy at 
and

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the death in your family. Sending you and your family love!

Ramona said...

Your star quilts are beautiful. Peace to you during this difficult time.