Friday, May 2, 2008

Evening Sky



Did you see the sky tonight? I thought it was so beautiful that I had to take these pictures! I especially like the one with the trees.
As you can tell, I bought a new camera. I couldn't believe how many times in the past 5 days that I wanted to take a picture, but didn't have a working camera! Now I just have to remember to keep the thing with me.
Jack is in Philadelphia visiting his daughter and her family. I wish I had been able to go, but because of work and class commitments, I couldn't. Hopefully I be able to get there soon.
Nikki. Lynn and I went to my friend Stephanie's house tonight. Her neighborhood is having a garage sale tomorrow and she invited us over for a preview. We picked up a couple of books, a baby stroller and a couple of odds and ends. I haven't seen Stephanie in a couple of months so it was nice to see her. We got caught up while Nikki and Lynn were "shopping".
I have to work tomorrow from 7:00 - 11:00AM and then I have to go to Sew Little Time. I am supposed to teach a T-shirt Quilt class, but since my work schedule changed, Rachel will teach until I get there. Hopeully I can leave work right at 11:00, but my guess is that it will be closer to 11:15.

No comments: