Well I was on a quilt retreat last week and we all know what that means...I bought fabric!!
Even though I did buy fabric, I had a specific use for all of it except some of the black fabric. I'm always looking for good, dark black that will continue to look black even though it might be placed next to another dark fabric. I really get ticked when I think I have the perfect fabric only to find that it looks more grey or blue than black.
I had hoped to post some pictures of what I bought (and used), but I'm having some technical difficulty with the camera. I hope to have it fixed by tomorrow so I can post pictures for design wall Monday.
While on retreat, I did complete the Weaver Fever top and I really do like it. There's a lot of piecing to that project and it took quite a long time to finish it, but I'm glad I stuck with it and got it done. I'm pretty sure how I'm going to quilt it and hope to get busy with that later this week. I finished the guild challenge quilt and began another project that started with some coffee-related fabric that I received at our guild retreat last year. Hopefully I'll be able to show pictures of these tomorrow.
As you'll see in the report below, I did buy fabric, but I've also been able to use some this week so I've still used more than I've brought in for the year. YEAH!!!
Here's the report:
Fabric Used This Week: 8.75 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 43.5 yards
Fabric Added This Week: 12.25 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 38.875 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2010: 4.625 yards