Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thread Play

I think these pictures give a whole new meaning to the idea of thread play. The girls just love to play with the spools and this time they were separating the different types of threads. All the Superior Threads (So Fine and King Tut) were put on one rack and all the others were mixed and put "willy nilly" on the other rack. I figure this is good for developing fine motor skills, right?

By the way, I did dress Sadie today. She spilled a glass of milk on herself and they started playing before I got her dressed again.



4 comments:

Superior Threads said...

What a wonderful playtime idea!

Melissa said...

That is one of my Anne's favorite things to do in my sewing room!

Lisa said...

I am a new follower! Your grandbabies look so sweet!

Tamera said...

I love the picture of thread play!