Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stash Report-Weeks 18 & 19

There was some fabric usage worth reporting this past two weeks, but it isn't because I did any sewing. I had a couple of technique classes for which I made up kits from my stash. For the past two weeks I have been stealing away a few minutes at a time to handstitch binding. I finished two (check out the puzzle quilt here) and I'm almost done with the second one. I don't have a picture of Ronan's completed quilt, but it is done. Maybe I'll get a picture later today. 

I may not have a great net fabric usage number, but I'm thrilled at my quilt completion numbers!

Here's the Report:
Fabric Added These Two Weeks: 0.00 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 150.25 yards

Fabric Used These Weeks: 14.75 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 175.125 yards
Net Fabric Used for 2012: 24.875 yard

UFOs Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 8
UFOs Still to Do: ??? (I really should make a list, but that would only upset me!)
New Quilts Done, Done, Done (Pieced, Quilted, and Bound): 12
Quilts Ready to be Quilted and Bound: 12
Quilts Quilted and Ready to be Bound: 1

Check out what other quilters are doing with their stash by going to Judy L's
Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

krisgray said...

WooHoo! Great work this year and this week!