Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Ramblings

It's snowing, we have a nice warm fire, and I have lots of quilting projects on which to work. I really don't think it can get much better than this!

I'm finishing up the quilts I showed last week for the two young ladies who were in the accident, and since I'll be at the school Tuesday, the plan is to deliver them at that time. I'm not sure who will take Allie's quilt, but I'll be very happy when she has it with her.

I finished all of my Reflecting Pool blocks and had them on the design wall Friday evening. I didn't spend too much time playing around with the block order and just started sewing the rows together. I spent a little time yesterday sewing will probably work on that after I finish the other two quilts. 

I'm lucky to have today to relax, enjoy the snow and sew. I hope you have that luxury as well.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: