Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hands2Help Tutorial

I'm thrilled to be a guest blogger over at Sarah's blog Confessions of a Fabric Addict today. In case you don't know, Sarah is the organizer and wizard behind the awesome Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge.  

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

I'm proud to say that this is my fourth year participating and the third time for guest blogging. This is such a wonderful project and know that so many people are helped by this program. For more detailed information on the Challenge and this year's charities, click HERE.

Today, I'm sharing a tutorial (actually two tutorials!) and my system for multi-task sewing. It's kind of like getting two for the price of one today! 😃


So head on over to Sarah's blog to check out how you can be super productive with your quilting.

If you've been to Sarah's blog and are visiting here for the first time, Welcome! I'd love for you to grab your favorite beverage, sit back, relax, and enjoy my blog. I always try to respond to comments, so please be sure to leave an e-mail address.

Have a great week and thanks for all YOU do!

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for the tutorial over on Sarah's blog!!