Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stars Over Texas Quilt

The last time I posted, I showed the beginning of my Stars Over Texas quilt.


Since this quilt is going to be large (90" x 108") and I don't have enough to space to layout the entire quilt and then play, I just wanted to get comfortable with the lay out process.

Now that's been done, I made a black and white copy of the pattern and used snippets of fabric to decide my layout.


After making a final decision, I glued the snippets in place and even added the binding. This will be right next to me when I start sewing the triangles together. Hopefully that will prevent me from making mistakes.


I really hope to sew today, but I just spent the last 36 hours fighting the flu. YUCK! I finally feel like I'm among the living again, but I'm still weak, so I'm thinking it would be a good idea to wait until tomorrow to start sewing.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: