Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Laundry, Binding, Playing

I really wanted to get a bunch of quilting done while Quinn and Sadie were with their other grandma today but of course I guilted myself into being responsible and taking care of housework before quilting.  :-(   As usual, one thing led to another and before I knew it, the girls were on their way back here.

Before they got here, I was able to layout the fish in the border of the cat and fish quilt and I got the binding sewn on the rest of the pumpkin placemats. They're ready to be hand-stitched down, which I decided could be done after the girls went to bed. I'm doing it now but took a break to write this post.

Isn't it funny how you can buy all kinds of expensive toys but kids like playing with simple things like boxes, dirt, and stones.


Maybe some quilting will get done next week.  :-)

No comments: