Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Running

Not literally, but it sure does feel like it sometimes.

Today was a very busy day and tomorrow will probably be much the same. I was going to start working on the fish for this quilt, but decided that I really didn't have time. I didn't want to have to stop in the middle of a fish so I decided to work on something else. Now, you're probably thinking that I would work on one of my many UFOs. That would make sense and bring me closer to my goal of finishing up projects; but alas, I didn't work on one of them. Instead, I started working on the corner blocks for this Eleanor Burns quilt. Yes, it's a new project but it's small, easy and so darn cute. As usual, I made some changes and the blocks are bigger than what the patterns calls for.

By the time I had to leave this morning, the four blocks were almost done. I got home a little bit ago and I've finished the four corner blocks and I've started the remaining five orange log cabin blocks. Hopefully they'll be done tomorrow and I'll be able to post pictures before I have to leave. Now that I think about it, I probably could have gotten the fish done. Oh well, I'll work on them later.  :-)

No comments: