Thursday, October 27, 2011

Long Day

It sure has been a long day and even though Iv'e been busy all day long, it feels like I didn't get anything done. I think that's because most of the things I worked on today still need something done to them.  :-(

I started my day visiting a hospice patient at the veteran's home and very soon after getting home, I was on my way back to Sandusky to set up the Bras for a Cause at the mall. That took a lot longer than I had expected and of course, I have four more bras that have been delivered to me tonight. I guess that means that I'll have to do some rearranging tomorrow. I shouldn't complain. It could be worse. I could have no or very few bras to display.

I'll be spending most of my weekend at the mall with the display so I'm sure my posts will be late in the day, just like this one. Of course I forgot my camera today, so I'll take some tomorrow and be sure to post them within the next couple of days.

Off to do some work; including bake the cookies I need for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, I would love to see them. We did something similar at a quilt show and auctioned them off - doing rather well - and donated in memory of a member we lost to cancer.

Denise :) said...

Yeah, I'd love to see them too! I hope you're feeling refreshed and ready to go this morning! :)