Friday, April 3, 2009

Short and Sweet

Jack, Lynn and I will be leaving in a couple of hours to visit Nikki, Zach and Quinn in Cincinnati so I thought I would provide a brief update before we go.

Nikki made the move two weeks ago and they seem to be settling in pretty well. We are taking a couple of forgotten items, or things that wouldn't fit in the car with us and they will be here in about 3 weeks so that should take care of everything. I'm going to try to "accidentally" bring something home with me that they really need so I have to make and "emergency" trip next week. Do you think I could do it and have no one figure out my plan? Anyway, it will be good to see them all.

Saturday is Zach's birthday and we are all going to see the Cirque Dreams, Jungle Fantasy. It should be fun and I'll let you know when I return.

Jack is doing much better. He did end up with another stent, which is what I kind of expected. He had some trouble during the procedure. There was a problem with the blood flow and he suffered a minor heart attack, but there doesn't appear to have been any lasting damage to the heart. He continued to have chest pains for a few days, but that has subsided. Also, now that we have his medications figured out, he is MUCH better - no more headache, dizziness or nausea. He took a walk yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I'm sure I will have pictures from this weekend so I'll try to post soon after I return.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: