Remember these blocks and fabrics?
They have become this quilt...
I struggled getting good pictures of this quilt. It was windy and the lighting was not great. Here are a couple of close up views. I quilted this on my domestic machine and am pleased with the results.
See what I mean about the wind?
The wind stopped, but the lighting was not good.
I like how the quilting looks on the back.
The backing fabric is perfect!
I decided to try to get some pictures by the ravine.
You can't see it well, but I had a visitor when I started to hang the quilt. The deer started running away before I could snap a good picture. It would have been sweet to have been able to see it in a picture with the quilt. Maybe next time.
I'm thrilled with how the quilt looks and am pleased to have been part of the testing group. I'm working on another test pattern for Rachel and should have more to show later this week. FYI - The pattern has a bunch of half square triangles and a really quilt way to make them. Stay tuned for more.